OUR PERSONAL STRATEGY
OF THIS MINISTRY IN THE FUTURE
We want you to know some things we hope to accomplish in this ministry. You can then pray with us about it so that we move along in God's will.
1. We are now living in eastern Tennessee near Knoxville. We are now nearer the center of the Blip, and we welcome visitors. We don't have room in our home to put you up, but we can tell you where to find accommodation in motels in the area.
2. We would like to find a pastor who believes in the house church who will sponsor a conference once a year to build up those of you who lead (and pastors who help) in House Churches.
3. We want to compile a short list of helps, like hymn books and flannelgraph materials, which can be ordered by you from the producers for use in your house church.
4. We anticipate the need to be online in a chat room at some time during the week, possibly Saturday night, to help in any way we can.
5. We would like to be able to visit your house church in person. The Apostle Paul did this as he traveled from place to place encouraging the saints. We believe this is just as appropriate 2000 years later.
6. We are considering being available to deacons of local churches to come on site and look into Jackboot troubles with a view to healing and restoring backslidden pastors and helping restore zeal and victory in that church by the help of the Holy Ghost. We do not want to see House Churches start without one last effort to heal the local site built church. We have no illusions that this will commonly be accepted by the average Jackboot pastor, but the Holy Ghost can heal if we want healing.
7. SEND MAIL if you feel you need to respond to this page.
8. This is NOT a patented gimmick. It must stay simple and Bible based in leadership and doctrine. Nothing else really matters.
1 Corinthians 3:8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own repiano coversd according to his own labour.
Galatians 4:18 But it is good to be zealously affected always in a good thing, and not only when I am present with you.