2:8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden;
and there he put the man whom he had formed.
Isaiah 35:1 The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. 2 It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing...
of Solomon 2:11 For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is
Hath the rain a father? or who hath begotten the drops of dew?
Thou, O God, didst send a plentiful rain, whereby thou didst confirm thine inheritance, when it was weary.
LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth;
Isaiah 55:10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall
distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the
showers upon the grass: 3 Because I will publish the name
of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.
graphics, background and all photos except logo by mary van nattan
1. QUIET IN THE BIG CITY
2. QUIET KANSAS STYLE
3. QUIET OTHER PLACES IN THIS JOURNAL
4. A LITTLE QUIET TALK WITH UNCLE STEVE
5. QUIET BIBLE TIME
6. QUIET WHIPPED PREACHERS-- DON'T GIVE UP
7. QUIET PRAYER CORNER
8. QUIET WITH JOY HARDIN ON THE PIANO
9. NEVER GIVE UP
10. QUIETNESS WITH WHOLE SCREEN PICTURES OF GOD'S CREATION-- Long Load-- Graphic intensive.
11. QUIETNESS IN BLACK AND WHITE
12. QUIET IN THE HOLY LAND
13. QUIET OF THE HEAVENS
14. HEAVENLY SONLIGHT
15. DELIVERANCE FROM GUILT AND GUILT MONGERS
16. QUIET REST
18. THE GOOD SHEPHERD-- Very Special Page by Mary Van Nattan
19. LOOKING BACK-- This is a time when it is OK
20. QUIET IN THE GARDEN NEW
21. A QUIET PLACE TO EXALT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST
22. THE SHIPS THAT WON'T GO DOWN- By Henry Lawson NEW
23. THE SOP OR THE SAVIOR OF THE SOP? NEW
BACK TO THE QUIET PLACE MENU
BACK TO THE ENTRY PAGE OF THE PIANO SITE